For more information about the Cookies Policy you can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
1. THE WEBSITE’S COOKIES
Cookies are data files that contain small amounts of information, essential for the functioning of the Internet. The downloading of cookies allows the storage of information related to the device and navigation of the User who visits a web page.
The Website uses the following cookies:
• Web analytics (Google Analytics), about which we ask for your express consent when accessing the web. The Website also uses performance cookies from Google, Inc. These cookies allow to collect anonymous information about the way users browse websites:
__utmt: The default expiration time is ten minutes. It is used to throttle request rate.
__utmc: It expires at the end of browser session. It is not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
__utmv: The default expiration time is two years from set/update. It is used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
These cookies do not collect information identifying the User. The information collected by these cookies is used for statistical purposes and to improve the functioning of the Website. For more information regarding the operation of cookies, you can visit the web pages of the Google Privacy Center and of the Google Analytics opt-out add-on.
The User must take into account that in order to use certain services and features of the Website it is necessary to have cookies enabled in his Internet browser.
Through access to the Website, the User expressly accepts the use of technical cookies on his devices. As for the Google Analytics cookies, the user must expressly accept them when visiting the Website. If cookies are disabled, browsing the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities may not work properly.
3. COOKIES ADMINISTRATION: HOW CAN I DISABLE THEM?
The User can configure the installation of cookies using the tools offered by his browser, although their deactivation may affect the normal functioning of the Website and the services it provides.
• Google Chrome. Instructions:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. From here, you can:
o Turn on cookies: Next to “Blocked,” turn on the switch.
o Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data. Link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
• Mozilla Firefox. Instructions:
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Datasection.
3. To disable cookies, select Block cookies and site data.
4. Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
o Keep until they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
o Keep until Firefox is closed: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
5. Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved. Link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari. Instructions:
1. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Select “Block all cookies”. Link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Internet Explorer. Instructions:
1. In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
2. Select the Privacy tab.
3. Under Settings, select Advanced and choose if you want to allow, block or be prompted for first and third party cookies. Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
4. CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY